COVID-19 Operations Update:
Wescott Golf Club is dedicated to providing our customers a healthy and safe recreational environment. As a result of information from both National & Local health officials, the following measures have been taken, but are not limited to:
- An employee or guest that is feeling ill should not enter the property.
- Our teams have increased focus on wiping down and disinfecting high contact areas that include golf carts, flagsticks, doors, handles, doorknobs, credit card machines, golf counters, tables, and chairs.
- Social distancing measures will be followed at all times while on property.
- We are strongly encouraging customers who would like to prepay for their round to call our golf shop and pay with a credit card over the phone, 843-871-2135.
- We will be accepting credit cards only during this time.
- If you must enter the golf shop or grill, please wait behind the designated line before approaching the counter.
- All food orders will be Take-Out, there will be no on-site dining, excluding the golf course. To place an order please call 843-376-0486.
- We are encouraging players to walk, but if we have a carts available we will be renting carts. When parking carts, please keep in mind the required social distancing measures.
- Tee times will be modified to accommodate one person per golf car.
- The driving range will be closed until further notice. The putting green will remain open.
- As far as on the golf course, we have removed all ball washers, water coolers and bunker rakes. We are also strongly suggesting putting with the flagstick in.
Golf is an outdoor game where you can get some fresh air, exercise, and contribute to your personal health. There are not too many activities where you will interact with less people over a 4 hour window. We are doing our best to react appropriately and continue to make our course available. We are open for business and our goal at Wescott Golf Club is to continue to offer our patrons safe recreational options that contribute to the health and wellness of the community.