2021 Tom O’Halloran Memorial Series (TOMS) at Wescott Golf Club
TWO-TIME Defending Lord of Wescott Golf (2019/2020): BOB DURAND, JR
|March 7||Sunday||8:00 AM||Two-Person Alternate Shot|
|April 24||Saturday||8:00 AM||Two-Person Aggregate|
|*May 2||Sunday||8:00 AM||Cinco de Mayo: Red, White & Green|
|June 19||Saturday||8:00 AM||Two-Person Best Ball|
|*July 17||Saturday||8:00 AM||The Open Championship: Four Club Challenge|
|August 14 & 15||Saturday||8:00 AM||Two-Person Match Play (36-Holes)|
|*September 11 & 12||Saturday||8:00 AM||Club Championship / Individual Stroke Play (36-Holes)|
|October 3||Sunday||8:00 AM||Individual Stableford/TBD|
|*October 24||Sunday||8:00 AM||Devil’s Advocate|
|November 7||Sunday||8:00 AM||TOMS Championship (Format TBD)|
*Double points events
- All participants are required to hold a current USGA GHIN handicap. Other handicap associations will not be recognized. If you do not have a GHIN handicap, you can play, but with a 0.0 index. The Tournament Committee reserves the right to adjust handicaps, if necessary, and/or decide/declare any other eligibility/handicapping decisions.
- Men: WHITE
- Senior Men (60+ years of age): Option to move to the GREEN tees
- Women: RED
- 1-day: $20.00; 2-day: *$40.00-$75.00
**Contestants will also be responsible for their own additional payment of greens fees and cart fees.
- In order to be eligible to collect points in the final two regular events prior to the TOMS Championship, players must have played in three (3) prior season events. If you have not played in the minimum number of tournaments, you can still win gift certificates, but cannot accrue points.
- *Club Championship eligibility is reserved for only those with an ACTIVE USGA HANDICAP through Wescott Golf Club. There will also be a TOMS event held simultaneously. There will be separate entry fees for each event.